What should I get?

• o I have about 600 saved up and I was thinking about doing one of these things:

-Better acoustic guitar (I have some cheap 200 dollar Yamaha), and I’m looking to upgrade

-Looking to get a better amp for gigging (what should the amp be for a good price preferably under what I have budgeted by a couple hundred)tweakbox appvalley https://vlc.onl/

-Some gear to record with (like an all purpose mic for recording vocals, amp, acoustic guitar, etc) what should I get to do this. I have a Mac book and idk what recording program to use, preferably a free one. Idc about the program as long as I can record and use it easily.

Thanks for any input!

• Save your money and get a Taylor! This way you never need to get another in your live!
    For Accoustic Guitars amps I like the Fender but a Fishman is also nice (but more expensive).

For recording all you need is a not-so-bad audio interface with a good preamp. Computer and Software .. its all the same (if you just want to record).
    As preamp I have an small price ART (about 50€) which I can recommed to start - and an SPL GoldMike which I would recommend for a later pick.

But after all: Save your money and buy the right equipment once!

Entwickler des ersten Dutschrap Korpora.

Spezialist für Autorenschaft Analysen im Deutschrap.

Zertifizierter Worterfinder.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!