Beiträge von Dylan11

With my now old-fashioned but very reliable Asus desktop monitor (4: 3 - screen length 45cm x height 41cm) and now stars (probably pixel damage) when looking at a black image on the screen, it is time I got up to date and have a 16: 9 monitor.

My problem, however, is that here in the UK there is likely a choice between PC World or Amazon. However, PC World stores are closed so I can't look and compare and then discuss it with a seller, while Amazon just aggregates all the reviews and no matter which monitor I look on, as is normal, there are negative reviews. (Sound / Bleed ?? / Screen etc - often I have no idea what they're talking about, but I just know it's negative). I am pretty confused.

All I want is a monitor that will fit a desktop PC with Windows 10. I want it with speakers built in - less clutter. I've been retired a long time, so not work related. I don't play games or watch a movie about it. Mostly used for photo and video editing. PTE. I'm probably sitting about two feet from the screen. Those who have probably been looked at in the 100-200 pound range so far.

I would therefore be happy to receive tips, comments or suggestions. What shall I look for? Doesn't it matter if the monitor has been out for a few years? Just everything or I'll really see stars.