Help with purchasing a studio kit!!

• Hello everyone. I'm new to the forum so i apologize if i break educate. Title says it all. Im going to purchase a studio kit. Im in need of the interface, monitors, DAW and maybe some mics and headphones.

Im looking to use this for mixing the songs i record in my buddies studio (he usually mixes everything well but there's times when i want to change a delay on vocals or something like that, and not wait until he gets a chance to do it.) Also looking to use the DAW and interface to record guitar parts for my youtube vids. I have a max of about 400$ to get a full kit. What would you all reccomend?appvalley tutuapp tweakbox

• First of all, if you are planning on doing some mixing in your buddies mixes, you will need the same DAW and plugins that he has. At least it is way easier then. Focusrite makes good affordable Interfaces with Instrument inputs and phnatom power for a condenser microphone. You might be able to pick up a used one for around 100$. Get a large diephragm condenser microphone (if you are planning on recording vocals) There are plenty of good affordable mics out there from rode and audio technica for example. In that budget range i would not really recommend studio monitors. Get a good pair of headphones and use them for mixing, since monitors plus stands (that you really need) are at least 200$. After a first rough mixing on your headphones you can use your normal speakers as long as you know what they sound like.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!