Came home to find PC off; won’t power back on again!!

• Hey all,

I have a Windows PC that I built 3-4 years ago, it has worked more or less perfectly over that time and I’ve had very few issues with it. I can list all the specific specs but for the big ones I have an Intel i5 4460 (?) CPU and an AMD Radeon R9 390 graphics card.

Anyway, I got home this morning and the PC was working fine. I watched some netflix and sent some emails, got up and went to go have lunch. When I got home some two hours later, the PC was shut off and the power button no longer did anything - it wouldn’t turn back on.vidmate mobdro word counter

This has happened once or twice before, and getting into the case/wiggling around some cables cleared it up for me in the past. So i tried that again here but no luck, no matter how many times I wiggled/unplugged/dusted the cables it wouldn’t power back on.

Interestingly, it seems power is still running to the PC because I had my phone charging on the USB port and that was still receiving power, which I have no idea how to interpret.

Anyone have any advice for how to troubleshoot this issue?

Thanks for the help!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!