papper Crefeld- Lyrik on facebook to Beyonce

• You want me to shut up on the world couse i´m the only one with a Rollie in the street,
    strangly everybody knows the profile behind the shynn and in the night lies heat,
    with your clothe on your head just a fleck,
    and i know a bitsch couse i ain´t knowless about a cunt when I C,
    you ass the black emannuel, open out ma
    Email and needs sunglasses sombodys Raizors to deep,
    and it´s smells like the sun in the sky …..
    ass you know me lyriks now,
    i get watscht
    yeahr
    by A. K.
    Get watscht by RE RE
    and your ass hole out,
    eyeballs hollow back,
    and they never gave a fuck on a freetrack,
    everybody scream todie hiphops my live, and they wish that they could cop me becouse the truth ain´t a lie,
    now tell everybody around, that we can´t get out, do the dirty work go on tell civilians and the voices in my head tell a vision, somthing about me, so i still get everyday terrorised by haters in the streets, it´s tru shit and your firm will get layed flat you inflate your legs and slim them down in a few dies just like that? What part of dna chemical shit knows that? so fuck you too man!
    You kill me couse I ain´t U man? See me and your hair just snoow react & little bitsches
    hallucinate,

Ausschnitt was ich bisher bewirkte: 6.) Leerzeilen-Spam Eine kreative Pause macht die Pointe eines guten Witzes nur noch besser. Leider funktioniert das nicht in Internetforen. Noch bedauernswerter ist, dass irgendein genialer Denker darum die Leerzeilen-Methode entwickelt hat.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Papper Crefeld ()

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!