• leandoer hat vor einigen monaten auch ein nebenprojekt gestartet. ich kann davon zwar nicht jeden song feiern, aber ein paar sind sehr dope. keine ahnung, ob ihr das kennt, aber hier ist der link.
    [YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

"sippin' acai blueberry pomegranate triple ex" "i been mixin' sprite with the actavis"
  • könne wir mal bitte appreciaten wie wichtig dieses album war

[spotilist]spotify:album:2tKxjvmkxcMWzVmNhsaX02[/spotilist]

[FONT=Impact][size=24]Ayy, none of us would be here without cum[/SIZE][/FONT] [size=14]Disgusting to see u throw your trash outside on the ground.. who do you think you are? Put that damn trash in ur pocket or ur car - Lil B 🙏 She licks my bum and pays my bills... we both are human and cuties - Lil B [/SIZE]
  • [youtube]0DUhySz6fcQ[/youtube]
    richtig gut

[FONT=Impact][size=24]Ayy, none of us would be here without cum[/SIZE][/FONT] [size=14]Disgusting to see u throw your trash outside on the ground.. who do you think you are? Put that damn trash in ur pocket or ur car - Lil B 🙏 She licks my bum and pays my bills... we both are human and cuties - Lil B [/SIZE]
  • stranger wird glaube ich ziemlich cool

[youtube]J4Td-_OQ0jo[/youtube]

• [youtube]kVIYe_KeQD0[/youtube]

[youtube]8q2taB8Shjw[/youtube]

e. ohne witz stranger wird locker eines der besten alben des jahres. nur hits

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von EdPunkt ()

• [youtube]vUv9As28j4o[/youtube]

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!