Half Life 3

• Hallo, nach gefühlten tausend Jahren gibt es Gerüchte, dass morgen am 03. März um 15 Uhr Half Life 3 auf der GDC angekündigt wird. Sind zwar nur Gerüchte aber Hoffnung besteht.

• Ich will einfach nur die Source Engine 2. Dann bau ich mir mein eigenes Half-Life mit Blackjack und Nutten! Naja, wäre ein Traum wenn morgen irgendwas in die Richtung angekündigt werden würde. Glauben tu ich nicht dran.

Zitat

Ich bin so sick, ich sprüh sogar Leatherface Pfefferspray ins Gesicht. - Plasti

• es wird nie kommen =/

“We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.
    Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can.”

• Um 0:00 fängt nach deutscher Zeit die Konferenz an. Nochmal ein Zitat vom Super Meat Boy Entwickler, der die Präsentation schon gesehen hat

Tommy Refenes, creator of Super Meat Boy, has apparently seen part of the GDC presentation already. And what he describes is genuinely exciting:
    "What I really want to talk about today, I can’t until Wednesday. Basically, on Thursday I went to [REDACTED] and [REDACTED] presented [REDACTED]’s GDC presentation to me. Everything in the presentation was amazing, super forward thinking and will definitely make news headlines next week. But after the presentation I got to [REDACTED] and the only way to describe it is lifechanging. On Wednesday I will expand on this and on the things I realized. Things are about to get crazy I think.
    Since Thursday my mind has been consumed by what I saw so I don’t have much to talk about this week! So I guess I’ll just give an update on progress and talk about future art direction."
    Read the full post over at his blog, http://tommyrefenes.tumblr.com/.
    Is it really that time again?

gg

• Die wievielte Messe wo Halflife3 angekündigt werden soll war das jetzt?
    5te?

• hl3 würde nur enttäuschen. es könnte einfach nicht die erwartung erfüllen

[FONT=Impact][size=24]Ayy, none of us would be here without cum[/SIZE][/FONT] [size=14]Disgusting to see u throw your trash outside on the ground.. who do you think you are? Put that damn trash in ur pocket or ur car - Lil B 🙏 She licks my bum and pays my bills... we both are human and cuties - Lil B [/SIZE]

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von EdPunkt ()

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!